Milestone Presents... THE MAGIC TREE HOUSE!!
Schedule for THE MAGIC TREE HOUSE
Consistently on the Best Seller List, Mary Pope Osborne’s Magic Tree House® series continues to attract new fans around the world.
The success of the series speaks for itself…
- Over 110 Million - the number of Magic Tree House books sold worldwide
- 271 – The number of weeks the Magic Tree House® series has spent on the New York Times Bestseller list – longer than any other series besides the Harry Potter books.
- 5.1 million – The number of Magic Tree House® Fact Trackers sold since the non-fiction series launch in 2000.
- 350,000 – The number of copies of the recent Magic Tree House® title, A Crazy Day with Cobras, sold since its publication in January 2011.
- 29,402 –Teachers subscribing to the Teachers’ Tree House, an online guide to using Magic Tree House® in the classroom.
- 8,000 - people who attended the World Premiere of Magic Tree House®: The Musical during its six performance run in September 2007.
- 75 – The number of published Magic Tree House® titles in the series (fiction and non-fiction separately).
- 100 – The number of countries around the world in which Magic Tree House® has been published.
- 33 – The number of languages into which Magic Tree House® titles have been translated.
- 20 – The number of years that the Magic Tree House® series has been entertaining generations of readers.
- 1,500 – The average number of people per night attending Magic Tree House® book signing events in spring ’07 publicity tour.
Get updates and tour info regarding MAGIC TREE HOUSE: ON STAGE. Sign Up for the e-Newsletter HERE.
©2015 Mary Pope Osborne. MAGIC TREE HOUSE is a registered trademark of Mary Pope Osborne. All rights reserved.